Deluxe Metal Fabrication Inc is a manufacturer of precision sheet metal parts. We are located in Langley, BC, and currently looking for experienced Punch Turret/Laser Operators to join our team and work safe in efficient manner.
- Start-up and shut down CNC turret punching machines / CNC laser
- Machine set up, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Reviewing and maintaining the condition of machines and tooling on a regular basis, and recommending replacement or upgrades if needed
- Read, analyze and interpret blueprints and technical drawings
- Program nesting software to maximize product/material usage
- Check quality of parts and make sure they are as drawings specifications
- Perform operator maintenance and/or 5S housekeeping per established schedule
- Load and unload material using a forklift
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Laser/punching operator on CNC turret punch machine is required
- Experience in sheet metal fabrication, mechanical or trades work required
- Ability to work with and edit machine computer programs
- Must be able to demonstrate a good understand of punching theory, tool selection criteria, metal characteristics, safety standards, and quality control
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and shop drawings
- Must be detail oriented, hard working, and comfortable with hands-on work
- Able to work individually or as a team, with minimal supervision
- Team player, driven and committed to the success of the company
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Shift is full-time, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Morning shift.
Payment will be negotiated based on skills and experience.
If you are interested in this position and have the necessary experience and qualifications, please apply and send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deluxe Metal Fabrication INC. provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.