Deluxe Metal Fabrication Inc. is a manufacturer of precision sheet metal parts. We are in Langley, BC, and currently looking for an experienced Press Brake / CNC Shear machines operator to join our team and work safe in efficient manner.
- Able to operate CNC press brake / CNC shear machines to bend and cut metal sheet parts
- Able to Perform measurements and math calculations to determine the correct tools and angles to bend parts
- Reviewing and maintaining the condition of machines and tooling on a regular basis, and recommending replacement or upgrades if needed
- Read, analyze, and interpret blueprints and technical drawings
- Check quality of parts and make sure they are as drawings specifications
- Perform operator maintenance and/or 5S housekeeping per established schedule
- Load and unload material using a forklift
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- 2 years of experience in CNC press brake / CNC shear machine is required
- Experience in sheet metal fabrication, mechanical or trades work required
- Must be able to demonstrate a good understand of metal bending theory, tool selection criteria, metal characteristics, safety standards, and quality control
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and shop drawings
- Must be detail oriented, hard working, and comfortable with hands-on work
- Able to work individually or as a team, with minimal supervision
- Team player, driven and committed to the success of the company
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Shift is full-time, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Morning shift.
Payment will be negotiated based on skills and experience.
If you are interested in this position and have the necessary experience and qualifications, please apply and send your resume by email to email@example.com
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deluxe Metal Fabrication INC. provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.