Deluxe Metal Fabrication Inc is a manufacturer of precision sheet metal parts. We are located in Langley, BC, and currently looking for experienced AutoCAD technician to join our team and work safe in efficient manner.
- Produce a full set of shop drawings in AutoCAD and revise as conditions change
- Prepare related documentation such as door schedules, bill of materials, part lists
- Coordinate submittal of shop drawings and samples
- Site measuring on your own and with sales staff
- Support sales staff in the office and on-site
- Support shop staff
- Read, analyze, and interpret blueprints and technical drawings
- Program nesting software to maximize product/material usage
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 1 year of experience in CAD/CAM 3D drafting software is required
- Experience in sheet metal fabrication, mechanical or trades work asset but not required
- Ability to work with and edit machine computer programs and convert the AutoCAD to machine nesting software
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and shop drawings
- Must be detail-oriented, hard-working, and comfortable with hands-on work
- Able to work individually or as a team, with minimal supervision
- Team player, driven and committed to the success of the company
- Able to communicate fluently and professionally in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Shift is full-time, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Morning shift.
Payment will be negotiated based on skills and experience.
If you are interested in this position and have the necessary experience and qualifications, please apply and send your resume by email to email@example.com
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deluxe Metal Fabrication INC. provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.